My Christmas wish list for 2014:
- That we all celebrate this day with love and compassion in our hearts for each other, no matter the burden we carry.
- That those in need will find a gift at their door this Christmas of hope and joy, that their needs will be filled, their stomachs full, and their homes warm.
- That every kid will get a gift, even if it is not the latest game or the hottest fad, that they all experience the gifts of kindness from another person this season.
- That we will all be safe in our travels and that nobody will be in such a rush or distracted that they steal the joy from their families or another’s family.
- That we get to spend plenty of time with friends and family, that we enjoy each other’s company, that we remember to be patient and caring with each other.
- That those without homes will find warmth and comfort, a place to stay dry, a place to call home.
- That people will give to others first, find a charity that is doing good work and support them, or simply find a family that is struggling and help lift their spirits this season.
- That we can all find a time to relax, put work aside, and recharge our spirits. This one is tough for me.
- That we can all celebrate this season of peace without the threat of violence or fear.
- That everyone will have a great holiday season no matter their beliefs.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Beautiful words Charles that truly reflect what an amazing guy you are. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!
Thanks Cherise, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Beautiful list.