One of the best investments I have made so far in my career is getting involved with CSI. This organization allows you to meet experts across the country that want you to be successful. This organization has education opportunities that will set you apart from your peers. This organization, once you get involved, is full of people who you will be fortunate enough to call friends. Outside of the network of friends I have gained by being involved with CSI, I have also learned more in my 13 years through this organization than I have through any other organization.
Now is your chance to get involved with the organization by attending this seminar. Have you ever wondered how a project unfolds from concept to handing the keys? CDT is the program that walks you through all the steps from idea to contract to design to digging. This seminar will explain how you will set yourself apart from your peers by achieving this certification and will become a resource in the industry. I know from experience, I get calls and questions from others in the industry because I have CDT after my name. I know it will add value for you and your career goals as well.
FREE CSI Webinar: CDT
January 25, 2pm ET
- In a CSI Chapter near you: Look up a chapter that is offering a certification prep program and contact it directly. Don’t hesitate to ask for a mentor if there’s no prep program available – many chapters would be happy to introduce you to someone who has already successfully prepared for and passed the CDT exam.
- On Twitter: Follow CSI at www.twitter.com/CSIConstruction, and you’ll find CSI members across the country that are tweeting about certification.
- On Facebook: CSI member Vivian Volz, CSI, CCS, manages this Facebook page to give exam candidates a place to connect. Ask a question –certified CSI members will respond.
- On LinkedIn: CSI’s LinkedIn Group is loaded with CSI members who have passed an exam. Look up past discussions that focused on certification, or start a new thread!
- Blogging about certification: Several CSI members are blogging about certification in January and February – you’ll see them featured in CSI Weekly. Read their posts and leave comments for them. They’d love to talk to you: